What I do to make it look less flat and dry is to mix a drop or two of mac prep and prime essential oils and it looks a lot better. just be careful if you have sensitive skin..you may not tolerate it...and after that I use mac shaping powder lightsweep which has a subtle sheen. And to finish I use a highlighter.
How do I make my makeup look dewy?
How to create a dewy makeup look
- Step 1: Skincare is key. It's often said that a good base is the key to your whole makeup look.
- Step 2: Apply a luminous base.
- Step 3: Blush and highlight with creamy formulas.
- Step 4: Add shine to your lips.
- Step 5: Seal it with setting powder.
How do you add moisture to matte foundation?
A setting spray gives your skin an extra hit of hydration and makes your makeup last longer. To keep your skin looking matte but not cakey or flat, try the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
How can I make my foundation more dewy?
HOW TO: CREATE DEWY MAKEUP IN 5 STEPS
- STEP ONE: MOISTURISE AND PRIME. Start with moisturised skin, then apply Hydra Veil Primer, concentrating on the T–zone and blending outwards.
- STEP TWO: BUILD A BASE & PERFECT.
- STEP THREE: HIGHLIGHT.
- STEP FOUR: MATTIFY THE T-ZONE.
- STEP FIVE: SPRITZ & LOCK IN YOUR LOOK.
How do you make a matte foundation luminous?
You can mix a liquid luminizer in your cream or liquid foundation, or apply it to areas where light would naturally hit your face (i.e. tops of cheekbones, lightly along the temples, etc.) after you apply your foundation.
How do I change my foundation from matte to dewy?
Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Radiance Overnight Oil-in-Serum into it. Apply all over face and neck and blend well to get a natural looking dewy look. Another neat little trick is to mix a few drops of a liquid highlighter into your foundation. Make sure the textures of the two products match, otherwise it will pill.