You are allowed to bring a quart-sized bag of liquids, aerosols, gels, creams and pastes in your carry-on bag and through the checkpoint. These are limited to travel-sized containers that are 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) or less per item.
Is it better for skincare to go in checked or with you on plane?
Frequently Asked Skin Care Tips While Traveling If you have a little more room, add your toner, so you can give your skin an easy refresh while you're traveling. If you don't want to pair down your skin care essentials, then your best option may be to check your bag, as there are no size restrictions on liquids.
How to do skincare while travelling?
Hair care and skin care tips for travelling
- Research the weather.
- Follow your regular skincare routine in holidays too.
- Essentials are all you need.
- Keep the moisturiser in your purse.
- Carry a toner.
- Stay hydrated.
- There is no way around sunscreen.
- Cover your hair with a scarf or hat.
How do you simplify skincare routine for travel?
How to build a travel-friendly skincare routine
- Cleanse thoroughly.
- Opt for a pH balancing toner.
- Incorporate niacinamide.
- Invest in a good lip balm.
- Stay hydrated.
- Also read:
What is the 3-1-1 rule?
You are allowed to bring a quart-sized bag of liquids, aerosols, gels, creams and pastes through the checkpoint. These are limited to 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) or less per item. This is also known as the 3-1-1 liquids rule.
How do you take care of your skin when traveling?
Do NOT Skip Sunscreen!
- Firstly clean your face with an ayurvedic face wash.
- Apply sunscreen over your regular moisturizer.
- Use a gel-based SPF if you are traveling during summer as greasy sunscreen could make your skin oily.
- Do NOT skip sunscreen cream even in the winters.
- Re-apply your sunscreen every few hours.