how to apply: tan drops
- Mix 2-12 tan drops with your desired skincare in the palm of your hand.
- Apply this to your face and body like your regular skincare.
- Reapply as needed for a deeper glow.
- Wash hands thoroughly after application and allow 2-6 hours for your colour to develop.
How do you apply tanning moisturizer to your back?
So what you're going to do simply. Quickly we're just gonna apply the pads tanning it onto the brush. Use the go go to secure it in. Place. Now a here we go it's a lifesaver.
How do you apply self-tanner for best results?
Follow these steps:
- Dry your skin.
- Apply in sections.
- Wash your hands after each section.
- Blend at your wrists and ankles.
- Dilute over your joints.
- Give your skin time to dry.
- Apply sunscreen every day.
How can I tan myself without a mitt?
Socks. If you don't have any rubber gloves handy, you can also use a sock for self-tanner application. Go with a thicker sock that doesn't have a match and use it to give your skin a healthy tan glow. Slipper socks may be a great option for a self-tanner applicator because of their thickness.
Do you apply self tanner to back?
Use a Self-Tanner With an Added Moisturizer – The type of self-tanner you use can also make the process of tanning your back more manageable. We like using a tanner that has an added moisturizer when we tan our back. A moisturizing tanner can go on smoother and cover those hard-to-reach places.
How do I apply self-tanner to my back?
Back tanning applicator. You can just take your normal tanning mat that you like to use. And go ahead and put your wooden spoon into it just to give it a nice little handle. Then once you've got him